At Superclub we collect information (1) you provide directly to us, (2) monitor the traffic and its behaviour on our site and (3) group our customers (anonymously) in order to reach them with communication in the future.
- We collect information when you create an account, make a purchase, subscribe to the newsletter, participate in any interactive features of our services, or communicate with us.
- We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. We use various technologies to collect information and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
- Through mentioned cookies and web beacons your information is stored and grouped as aggregated data for eventual Superclub marketing efforts in the future.
Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to provide you the Superclubgame.com services or to communicate with you about the game or game related topics.
We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store securely, including personal information.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request
- We believe it's needed to enforce our legal agreements or that is legally required
- We believe it's needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues
Sharing of Data
We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services' privacy policies.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner company.
- Tada AS
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to Tada AS.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But, you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the Sites may not be secure and should not contain sensitive information.
What are your data protection rights?
Superclub AS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.